CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
The following categories of personal data are processed when using our website or you make purchases: name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information.
This Personal Information is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and is used only for the following purposes:
- To process your orders
- Create things that are relevant to you
- To improve this website and its services to you
- Enable you find services and information quickly
- Ensure that you don’t have to add information more than once, this makes the website easier for you to navigate through
- Send you email about our products, services and special offers (if you sign up for Freja Eriksen’s newsletter)
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
You always have the option of stating that you no longer wish to receive messages about our offers or services by unsubscribing.
- Date and time of visits.
- Pages viewed.
- Time spent at our Website.
- Websites visited before and after our Website.
- Your IP address.
IP address is a number used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data.
Freja Eriksen will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Freja Erisken or the site (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Freja Eriksen and its family of Websites, and (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Freja Eriksen its Websites, or the public.
DATA STORAGE AND RETENTION
Your personal data is stored and processed for as long as it is necessary, after that it will be deleted. Note that we might process your personal data for an extended period of time if it is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITE
Some links will let you leave Freja Eriksen site. The linked sites are not under the control of Freja Eriksen and Freja Eriksen is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in any linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. Freja Eriksen is not responsible for any webcasting or any other form of transmission received from such linked site. Freja Eriksen is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Freja Eriksen of the site.
USERS FROM OUTSIDE DENMARK
Please note that if you are a user from outside Denmark, your information may be processed, stored and transferred in Denmark where our central database is operated. There is a possibility that the data protection laws operating in Denmark might not be as encompassing as those in your country, however, we assure you that we will take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
Our website users have, with certain statutory exceptions, multiple rights with regard to Freja Eriksen’s processing of personal data. Users have:
(1) the right to request access to their personal data and to find out how they are processed;
(2) the right to correct or complete incorrect or incomplete information;
(3) the right to delete personal data for data processed illegally where the lawful basis is consent;
(4) the right to restrict personal data processing;
(5) the right to transfer personal data in electronic format (data portability);
(6) the right to object to personal data processing based on the legitimate interest of Freja Eriksen.
Users have the right at any time to withdraw consent previously given regarding Freja Eriksen’s processing of users personal data.
AGREEMENT AND LITIGATION
Freja Erisken has taken strong measures to protect the security of your personal information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured. We take strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
However, in the event of unforeseeable circumstances leading to data breach, you will be informed of such data breach within 72 hours of identifying the breach.
CONTACT DETAILS, COMPLAINTS AND QUESTIONS